Do you have projects which involve:
- Conversion, refurbishment or demolition of buildings;
- Domestic extensions or loft conversions;
- Development sites with potential to support bats; or
- Tree removal or tree surgery
Do you need to instruct a Bat Survey?
The majority of bat surveys can only be carried out in a narrow seasonal survey window each year and it starts NOW! This information is required BEFORE planning permission is determined. If your business requires a bat survey then make sure you don’t miss this opportunity – you could have to wait another year!
Five Valleys Ecology are currently carrying out Bat Surveys in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas. We can support you and your business with professional bat surveys and reports for planning applications and for legal compliance.
Why Appoint Five Valleys Ecology?
- Professional, experienced and knowledgeable surveyors;
- Natural England and Countryside Council for Wales Bat Survey Licence holders;
- Local company big enough to deliver, small enough to care;
- Fully compliant with Best Practice guidance;
- Quality detailed reports produced within realistic timescales;
- Clients kept informed throughout the process; and
- Effective liaison with Planning Authorities, Natural England & other key Consultees
Recent Surveys Carried Out By Five Valleys Ecology
- Leonard Stanley, Stroud – Brown Lon-eared Bats, Greater Horseshoe Bats and Lesser Horseshoe Bats;
- Horsecombe Vale, Bath – Lesser Horseshoe and Myotis Bats;
- Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham – Lesser Horseshoe Bats; and
- Old Town, Swindon – Myotis Bats
Don’t forget – there is only a short window of time for Bat Surveys to be carried out and it starts NOW! Don’t delay – it could cost you and your client in the long run!
Call our bat specialist Tim Smith on 01453 759306 or email us for a free no-obligation consultation to discuss your site and requirements in more detail.